Wednesday, September 3, 2008

In the spirit of "book club" discussions...

I'm considering some new crossovers...while I love Reese and Rachel (Bilson), I just don't know they are doing it for me anymore.

I am still a bit in love with Jen (Aniston), but I think our time has passed.

I'll definitely update when I decide on the finalists, and then you can help me all choose.

Hope all is well.

3 comments:

Rebecca Talley said...

Interesting blog.

Nick and Lexie said...

I didn't know that Rachel Bilson was one of yours. I mean, I knew you liked her on the OC, but I had no idea!

Amander said...

Yes, the OC did it for me. But I am kind of over her now. I need some better women for crossovers. Reese and Rachel are cute and pocket-sized, for sure, but I need some more passion in my choices.

That's sort of weird to say.