Monday, September 15, 2008

September Book Club

We had a great discussion and a fun time at Kristina's on Friday!

Mary, Meredith, Caitlin, Kristan, Kristina, and I hung out until the wee hours of the morning (I consider midnight to be late some days). We had a lot of interesting discussions about religion, and of course ended up talking about being mormon most of the night. Even when we would start out on a book topic, we always went back to LDS culture. Good times.

I just wanted to thank Kristina for hosting (and providing such delicious food) and tell everyone else we missed you and hope to see you at Meredith's on the 10th!

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

It was a lot of fun. I hope the neighbors didn't think we were too loud. We laughed a lot!

Kristan said...

It was so fun seeing/meeting you all! I had a blast. Good thing Anne emailed . . . time to put down 1776. I guess I need to check the blog :)

The Crash Test Dummy said...

I wish I could have been part of that discussion. I really really really wish I could have been part of that discussion.