Sunday, March 22, 2009

April and May book clubs

Hi all -
Bri, thank you so much for a most excellent book club in March - it was fantastic!

Just in case everyone hasn't been checking the schedule, Mary's book for April is The Book Thief. I started it this weekend and it is great so far!

I also chose my book for May (finally). I went through about seven different books and kept on changing them because after I read them, I hated them. So I finally settled on the classic Screwtape Letters. I think it will be great to discuss.

Also, we (as in a few of us) have talked about dissolving book club after June. But we can discuss that more at the next book club and hear everyone's opinions.

Okay, can't wait to see you all soon!
Amanda

4 comments:

Meredith said...

YAY! I have been wanting to read the screwtape letter for a long time!! Good choice.

Kristina P. said...

When did this dissolving book club thing come up? Booooo.

Adam and Bri said...

i've never heard of the screwtape letters. but it sounds right up our alley! :)

loved seeing you saturday. let's do it again soon, please.

Anonymous said...

I like the book club too...... especially aobut soccer...... nice to see you......