October 10 - Meredith - Complications: A Surgeon's Note on an Imperfect Science, by Atul Gawande
November 7 - Kristan - Devil in the White City, by Erik Larson
December 12 - Caitlin- The Bookseller of Kabul by Asne Seierstad
January 9 - Carly- The History of Love, by Nicole Krauss
February 6 - Anne - We the Living, by Ayn Rand
March 13 - Bri - Speak, by Laurie Halse Anderson
April 10 -Mary - The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
May 8 - Amanda - Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
June 12 - Kristina- I Love You, Beth Cooper by Larry Doyle
Ashraf Pahlavi
7 hours ago
3 comments:
i am new, and would LOVE to be a part of the book club! can i just join? read what you read and then post comments until you guys all say....who is that?! ha ha!
Bonnie, you can totally read our books and comment on our blog! I can't promise we'll have thrilling discussions, but we'd love to have you join us online :)
If you do end up reading the books and want to put something on the blog to discuss, you can just email me and I'll put it up.
Thanks for reading our blog!
I am soooo glad I found your blog. I love to listen to books on tape and am always looking for new book titles. So your blog is a great find for me.
www.FunnyPhotosContest.com Submit CUTE or FUNNY photos and tell friends to vote for them. No entry fee.
Post a Comment