Monday, April 20, 2009

May Book Club

We missed everyone who couldn't come to Mary's on Friday. It was a GREAT book and a lovely discussion! (And she made almond joy cupcakes that were to die for.)

Our next book is my pick - The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis. We will be meeting at my house on May 8th.

Can't wait to see you all!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great book club!

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Kristina~ Can I please have the recipe for those almond joy cupcakes? I know that's a lot to ask from a non member. Maybe we can make some kind of deal one for one, like I promise to read one book while I'm indulging in one cupcake.

Sweet wishes,
Sara

Dani said...

Hi people! I think I might just join in- I can stop by the library soon and pick up the next read and so I can keep with the schedule. Maybe this will give me more reason to go and get a new read every so often. I love reading but haven't had enough drive to go get a new book to read. :)