
Hey, ladies! I hope you are all well.
I just wanted to announce that I am going to have to cancel book club for the month of June. I was just informed of a schedule change at work, which I am hoping will be temporary, but my new hours will not allow me to participate.
The book I chose was I Love You, Beth Cooper by Larry Doyle, if you were still interested in reading it.
I know that book club has been sort of in a state of flux, so I'm not sure what the plan is for the future months.
In other awesome news, I am watching a new Lifetime movie about a girl who gets kidnapped by James Van Der Beek, so life is good. Our little Dawson is growing up!
Have a great weekend!
Kristina
5 comments:
You know my feelings about the shift change already. I'm going to read the book because I already have it on hold at the library, but I'll just have to discuss it with myself.
I'm not planning on having book club anymore - I think it has run it's course. But it was great while it lasted!
Awwwww.... I just get here, and you are leaving for a while. Go figure. :(
I think maybe you should just do an online post about the scheduled book and we can all make comments about it- I just found you too- but I wouldn't be able to physically get together for discussions anyway...but I would appreciate a scheduled book read/discussion in the blogosphere if you're interested. :)
Is the book club just for ladies?
What a great book cover. Hope life gets less hectic soon!
Post a Comment