Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thanks, Kristan!

We had book club on Friday night and it was so much fun! Thank you so much for hosting, Kristan, and thanks for the yummy treats! We all (me, Kristina, Carly, Meredith, and Anne) enjoyed the whole experience.

We had some excellent discussions about the book - serial killers and history - great combination. And then we also had the standard homosexuality discussion with a little Prop 8 thrown in there (you were sorely missed, Lexie). I hope we didn't offend your roomies, Kristan :)

Anyway, can't wait to see you all in December!

3 comments:

Kristan said...

Thank you all for coming! It was a great night.

Meredith said...

I had a great time! The Prop 8 discussion was a healthy break from what I hear around Provo.
Although the book wasn't what I expected, it was a good book. I am really glad you chose it Kristan.

Nick and Lexie said...

Thank you for mentioning me in the post. It made me feel special. And yes, I did miss in particular the Prop 8 discussion. Like everything else, I have some opinions. Hopefully, all the drama will continue in California until Christmas so we can talk about it more :)