So how was week one? I love having a pedometer more than I thought I would. I can't afford to skip my ward aerobics class because I need the steps. So I averaged 6,800 steps a day last week. That isn't great, I know. I did have a fever on Monday which really hurt my step count Monday and Tuesday. I am definitely going to do better this week, so watch out.
I am waiting for my book to come in from Interlibrary loan. I hope it comes soon. I also hope that I can figure out how to read and walk at the same time. Maybe I can get my husband to read to me while I walk around our apartment or chop wood (which you can convert into steps online.)
Ashraf Pahlavi
7 hours ago
1 comment:
My average for the week was 10,652. My goal was to do 10,000 steps a day/six days a week. I ended up doing quite a bit more a couple of days for various reasons, which will not occur from now on, so it is going to be much harder for me to get my steps in! I like this activity though - makes me much more aware of how active I am.
Also, I invited another person to book club. She is super fun and cool, so I think you will all like her!
Post a Comment