I am still so far behind with my blog posts and pictures. I swear, one of these days I will get caught up. As for now, we are still stuck in April! On the same trip as Disneyland and San Diego Zoo, so we went to SeaWorld. Briz loved seaworld because of the shows. Animals plus music equals magic!

Reaching out for the polar bear.

Signing "more" at the pet show. They had trianed dogs, cats, pigs, and even ducks!

Getting spoiled by Aunt Mac.

Looking at the fishies. She wanted to dive in.

Loving the sea lions. She also loved all of the exhibits because she could stand (at the time this was very exciting for her) and bang on the glass while watching the animals.

Hahahaha. A little freaked out by the sharks and the scary shark music.

We were able to ride the rapids ride. A nice little cooling break.

At the Shamu show. It was a little lame because the trainers don't go in the water any more with the whales. One whale ruins it for everyone!

Outside the dolphins' pool.


It was a fun day! I'm very excited that my sister will be in San Diego for a while, because this means many future trips to SeaWorld.
1 comment:
Wow, we haven't had a post on this site forever. I'm guessing you accidentally posted your personal blog here?
And Sea World looks like so much fun with baby Briz. I'm glad you are giving her a good animal and theme park education.
Post a Comment